We have all heard that water is good for you, and how much it will help you and your body, well everything you have heard is true. Drinking water will help make your joints feel better, it will keep you feeling good, it keeps headaches at bay. Water helps our bodies to digest and eliminate toxins, process foods and get rid of wastes.
There are a few mental note to make when drinking your water.
1. it should never be cold, cold water "extinguishes" the stomachs acidity and makes digesting foods hard on the body, and creates a lot of gas and bloating
2. Should never be drunk with a meal again for the same reasons. If you must drink fluid with your meal drink small amounts of room temperature water.
3. Lemon and water is the best possible thing to drink in the morning, but not throughout the day, make it a morning thing
4. Water that you buy that is flavoured...not good hello aspartame!
5. Tap water is best when it is filtered as it does have metal in it, buy a filter instead of multiple plastic bottles
6. Before popping a painkiller for your head drink 500ml's of water and wait 20 minutes!
My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.
I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.