Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finding the Magic Chuckle

In life there are moments when you plead why did this happen to me, or what did I do to deserve this. I suggest you try and find the magic chuckle in this situation. There is always something to learn and something to laugh about. It might not happen instantly, but if you look hard enough you can find it in every situation. Try to see both sides, try to indulge in a laugh, a sweet release, a simple HAHAHA will help.
Don't use food to make yourself feel better, because it won't, love yourself and be happy with where you are, and where you are going, have patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment