Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Monday, October 4, 2010

As my Client What to expect

Hello Everyone,

 I would like you all to know what it is I do, and how I can help you. I start by sending you a Nutritional Profile form to fill out, as well as a lifestyle assessment form. When those two are completed I take the time to go over them throughly and find where the areas in your body that are needing immediate help, followed by the areas that will benefit from a nice internal tidy up. From there we will meet up and I will go over my findings with you as well as provide you with a diet plan specifically catered to you and your bodies needs. Weather you are looking to loose weight, gain energy, feel better, stop painful PMS and cramps (ladies only) I can help. Don't hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns or queries you may have about what exactly a Holistic Nutritionist is.  Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment