Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm fine

Its two simple words really, we suppress everything that we are feeling, we don't want to be vulnerable, we don't want people to think we are high maintenance or debbie downers all the time. What we need to realize is that its okay to be not okay sometimes. Crying is an amazing release for your body, mind, spirit and soul. People are afraid of being made fun of, or showing their weaknesses, I say bring it on and share away! I fully feel that people are accepting and comforting and able to handle emotion.

 The truth behind suppressing the tears and emotions is that it harbours itself in the kidneys, creating water retention and can lead to infections, bladder issues and incontinence. Sometimes a good cry is all the body is asking for. So next time you feel that burning sensation behind your eyes and that tingle in your nose, let it out, feel the emotion, allow it for a short time to completely encompass you. Feel and take pleasure in the release that it brings, love yourself and others will love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment