Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Supplements

Everyone always wants to know about supplements and if they should be taking them. I believe that there are good ones and bad ones and depends totally on your body's need. Everyone should be taking a probiotic, not only the kind you get in Yogurt... Pill form from your Natural Health food store. Buy the ones that are in the fridge, acidophilus bifidus.


What I see most often is people with Zinc and Vitamin B deficiencies as well as most people
are lacking in EFA's. A great multi-vitamin can be found at the health food store, there are 
ones specifically for men and woman, providing each sex with the essential vitamins and 
minerals they may need. Fish oil capsules are great forms of EFA's but you are better off 
eating fish and actually getting the EFA'S from the source rather than enzyme depleted 
capsules. When purchasing Vitamin B items, be sure to get a B complex as the B Vitamins need each other to be absorbed into the body.

Before you go out and buy these, a proper test can be done to see where your deficiencies are. Contact me for more information on how I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment