Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fear of taking the plunge

I know that it can be scary deciding to do something completely out of your comfort zone. Sometimes we give ourselves all the excuses that we need to convince ourselves that we are happy just where we are and thats ok.  Wether its weight loss or buying a new car, there are tough choices in life that must be made, and there is no one that can make the right decision for you. It takes time to listen to your heart, body and your passion. Ask yourself what will make you happy. Push your comfort zone a little.

When it comes to eating right and weight loss its a scary world, with so many options available to you, from Cleansing pills and detox kits to fad diets of no carbs and no sugar... People often get carried away with seeing the results that people have achieved and think that they are going to see the same results. Truth be told, there is no magic pill that is going to make you skinny when you wake up.... With exercise and diet, determination and passion and having the upmost compassion for yourself you can achieve the results you want to see. Once again support is what you need to succeed, so find someone who can support you the way that you need to be supported.

Diet is 70% of weight loss, let me help you with the kind of support you need. I approach each new client with care and a gentle understanding. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment