Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Liver Cleansing

Some people think that cleansing means no food for a few days and only drinking water. Well I would like to tell you that there are many simple forms of liver cleanses that you can do. Like 1/2 a lemon squeezed into a cup of room temp or warm water as soon as you wake up, then wait 30 minutes before eating breakfast. Not only does this cleanse your liver but it always gets your digestive tract awake and ready for your first meal of the day. See now that was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment