Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hot Topic - Acne

Today I am going to talk about Acne. The thing about Acne that people focus on is getting rid of it, what people don't realize is what is causing it that is the most important thing to look at. Acne is the body's way of expressing a food allergy/sensitivity, stagnation in the body's major organs, as well as hormone fluctuations due to overeating. Acne can be cleared up within three weeks by simply changing your diet to one of whole foods and fresh, local options. If you suffer from acne then write to me and I can help you to figure out what is causing it, instead of you trying unsucessful attempts to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment