Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Monday, September 13, 2010

Gas and Bloating

Gas and Bloating has affected us all at one point in our lives. If you find yourself continually bloated ask yourself these main questions...

Did I drink a cold beverage with my meal?
Was I eating too quickly?
Did I have a piece of fruit for dessert?
Did I over indulge a little too much?

These are the top reasons people become bloated and suffer. Chew lots, eat slowly, if you must drink with your meal, small sips of room temp water is best, if you want a piece of fruit eat it 30 mins before a meal, and remember to put your fork down in between bites and listen to your body when it tells you its full.

No comments:

Post a Comment