Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Fats

Fat has become this horrible thing that people avoid at all costs, not realizing that there is a difference between good fats and bad fats. Fats including oils are very important in every diet. Fat builds the tissues, enhances the fluid metabolism and directs nutrients into the nervous system. This being said too much fat can be just as devastating on the body. Be sure to have Omega 3, 6 and 9 in your diet daily, good fats come from things like Avocados, fish, seeds and nuts. Stay away from Transfat and hydrogenated fats! that come from items like margarine and deep fried foods.  

No comments:

Post a Comment