Holistic Nutritionist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melanie and I am a Holistic Nutritionist, my passion is helping you to get healthy through eating. I will provide you with a personalized diet plan that will meet your needs, goals and desires in a new level. I will work with you personally getting a more in depth look through a detailed Lifestyle assessment and Nutritional Profile. These assessments will allow me to create a feeling of wellness stemming from within you.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Melanie

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Carbs

Carbs are required by your body to function optimally. Cutting out carbs can cause your body to hold onto all fat and everything that gets eaten will be stored. Having the right balance of carbs, protein and fat is the best way to loose weight and feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment